Welcome Back – We're opening Tuesday, June 23!
We have missed you all so much and cannot thank you enough for your kindness and support during this difficult time. We are so thankful to have you part of our Salon family! We have some important new guidelines and information to share with you as we continue to prepare for a safe re-opening.
- At this time, we ask that you come in and check in at the front desk. We will ask you then to stay in your car or outside until your stylist calls or text you to come in for your appointment. There will be no waiting area or smocks to change into. Wear a top that you don't mind getting color stains. Appointments will be staggered to reduce the flow of people in the salon and encourage distance.
- We will do a quick no-touch temperature check upon your arrival, then ask you to please wash and sanitize your hands. If you have a fever we will ask you to reschedule.
- No extra friends or family, since we are operating at a limited capacity. There are no exceptions.
- Sadly, no hugs or handshakes for now.
- Please wear your mask before entering the salon and keep it on for the entire duration of your appointment. Ear loop masks are required to receive services. We will have a limited supply of disposable masks available for purchase, because color can stain your mask.
- Stations will be 6 feet apart. Partitions will be up to maintain even more distance and some privacy.
- Our stylists will be working longer shift hours to keep capacity low and risk of exposure down. All stylists will be wearing masks while on the premises and gloves while performing services. All stylists will self-monitor their temperature and will stay home if feeling ill. We have all been certified for standard disinfection procedures, as well as COVID-19 procedures.
- The salon will uphold strict sanitation and disinfection standards. We will be continually cleaning throughout the day. Between appointments we will allow 15 minutes to sanitize our tools and work area.
- Accessible hand sanitizers will be available at each station throughout the salon. Please use as much as you need through the duration of your appointment.
These new policies are to be taken very seriously. We will happily update our beloved clients with any changes in the guidelines to come. If you have any questions, please reach out to your stylist.